Friday, March 15, 2013

What the WHAT?!

It's kind of like when you eat a cashew, and then you look down and notice that your skin is slightly irritated. You think to yourself, meh...maybe it's a mosquito bite. I'm just going to keep loving on these cashews.

But then you wake up in the morning and you are covered, head to toe, in hives. Your entire body is practically a hive. You realize you are allergic to cashews, and you mourn that thought for a minute...and then you go to the hospital.

THAT is what it was like to write a blog post, think nothing of it, and then all of a sudden realize that it's been read 60,000 times and counting!



Only it's not at all like getting hives and going to the hospital. It's too wonderful for that kind of comparison, but I just love the visual too much to let it go.

Anyway, I am floored by the overwhelmingly positive response to my last post, If I Had it Do All Over: Wedding Planning. Thanks to everyone who read it and said such kind things about it! 

When I saw that so many folks from all over were reading it and repinning it, I started to get a little nervous. I mean, the internet can be a cruel place. I thought it was only a matter of time before people were going to start condemning me via the comments-section. 

You could have been like...

or

or even

(It seriously took me like 30 seconds to find those comments on the first Youtube video I clicked on)

But you weren't like that at all! You were all like...


and


and for those of you who are about to get married, you were like


because you're about to get married, and my mistakes will not be repeated at your wedding!


Anyway, thanks to you all! Keep reading. I promise to be self-depracating, helpful, and not post too many instagrams of my cat.


Except for this one...







2 comments:

  1. Hey!!

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog!

    Visit here: http://horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-round-two.html for all of the information!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Ashley! Thank you so much!

      I will definitely follow all the rules and get working on that this weekend. Consider me honored!

      Delete

Popular Posts