Friday, August 2, 2013

Guest Post on The Shellhammer

Let me tell you about my friend, Alex.


She's beautiful, gutsy, talented, and wise.

She is one of the greatest blessings God has brought to my life since I moved
to New York City.

She writes a stunning blog called The Shellhammer, which you should all read.

This week, she is in South Africa with her fiancé, Josh.
They are newly engaged and all kinds of in love.

Because she'll be out all week, 
she asked me to write a guest post about my favorite vacation.

I wrote about my honeymoon 
where I ate pastries and drank margaritas from dawn-to-dusk 
in a place that looked like this:


Anyway, go check out my guest post
and stick around for Alex's wit and wisdom

Show her some love
because she is lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts