Friday, October 4, 2013

Feelings Friday...or is it?

It's Feeling Friday! 

I've gotten into the habit of using this day (and this alliterative excuse) to work through the functions of some of humanity's most prominent emotions. This week, however, I have chosen to follow the advice of a dear friend.


You got it, Severus. Today, I'm just going to keep all of my feelings in check and not dwell on any particular one. Feelings Friday is cancelled. 

The truth is I have been wrestling with which of my many feelings I wanted to throw down today, but I couldn't decide. Embarrassment? Regret? Hunger? That's an emotion, right?

So then I started feeling anxious, which is a feeling, but whatever, you get the dilemma. Anyway, today I'm going to take a breather on the whole having-emotions business. Next week I'll be back with some juicy ones. For now, though, I think I'll just watch some truly benign reality television and call it a day.

As penance, here is a picture of me from high school. Please feel free to work through any feelings that arise as a result of viewing such strangeness. 


I hope you're happy. 

Or sad? I don't know. Feelings Friday is confusing.

But seriously, how are you feeling today? I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts