Friday, January 9, 2015

Reader Survey



Hey friends! I'm not going to pretend that my snowy Friday afternoon hasn't been completely dedicated to the eating of sprinkled donuts. It most certainly has. But that doesn't mean that I haven't simultaneously been working on all kinds of fun writing-type things. In fact, all day long, I've been cooking up some big ideas for this here blog. Before I move forward on all of that goodness, though, I would love to get your input. After all, you are the reason that I exist here on the Internet and you are who I write all of these pretty little things called blog posts for. That being said, I've put together a reader survey (embedded below or you can click here), and I would so love it if you would give me a moment of your time to fill it out. I'm pumped to get rolling on some great stuff for this blog, and your insight is absolutely key. Plus, Friday is the perfect time to distract yourself with a survey, don't you think?

Oh! And by the way, if you still need to read a legitimate blog post from me today, don't worry, I'm over at The Nectar Collective talking about how to have the worst year ever (you know, because I'm an optimist).

Have a wonderful weekend, beauties! What are you up to?

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts