First off, thanks so much to everyone who completed my reader survey! It gave me a great picture of everyone who reads this blog (for instance, I now know that I can drop all illusions that I have any male readers...because I basically do not. Whatever, I don't need those cooties, anyway.) Be on the lookout for some hip happenings on Avoiding Atrophy in the near future which will be very much influenced by the helpful feedback you provided.
But for now, I'm psyched to introduce you to Jennifer, the wonderful voice behind the blog, Mrs. Robbins Sparkles (we're all in love with that name, right?). Jennifer and I had the opportunity to chat recently for a consultation, and it was just an absolute delight. She's brilliant, creative, and just flat out lovely, and her blog reflects that in major ways. Today, she's here to give some A's to my Q's, so read on and then head over to her blog to say hello!
1. What is the story behind Mrs Robbins Sparkles? How did you get your start in the blogging world?
2. One of the reasons I love your blog is that I get a real sense of your love for pop culture. What are some of your favorite books/tv shows/movies right now?
3. When you aren't blogging, what hobbies might we find you pursuing?
4. If you had to pick two recent posts that truly represent the Mrs Robbins Sparkles spirit, which posts would you choose and why?
5. What/who inspires you (in life, or as a blogger, or both)?
Comments have been disabled, but be sure to say hey to Jennifer HERE!
Also, if you'd like to sponsor Avoiding Atrophy, head over to my ad shop! Enter code: IMAGENIUS to get 20% off!